Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time to Say Goodbye :-(

Well in 7 hours I will be off. I can't believe how fast the past 6.5 months have gone (how long it's been since I decided to go to WWC). It's crazy.
These past few weeks I've had to say a lot of goodbyes and through that I've realized how blessed I really am. I have so many amazing people in my life who are so supportive of me and I don't deserve it. I am so grateful to each and every one of you, thanks for always being there for me and being such amazing people. I have learned a lot from you as well, I pray to God that one day I can become more like the people who have made such an impact on me.
So I guess this is goodbye. I will miss you all so much. Please keep me updated on everything that's going on in all of your lives. I can't promise that I will get to write back much because I don't know how much free time I will have yet, but I will try. Love you all. See you in December.
Until then,
Emily

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment